Government procurement information is generally a paid contents and it is necessary for marketplace, trade Web sites and industrial vertical portal sites. To retrieve and distribute government procurement contents with manual works, however, requires a huge amount of money and work force. The solution for government procurement contents retrieval and distribution using iCAST can save money, workforce, time and more.
- Automatic management in retrieval, extraction, classification, standardization, distribution and delivery of domestic and international government procurement information
- The retrenchment of expenditures for the cost and workforce in retrieval and distribution of information
- Save time using real-time basis agent
- Custom-centered service using intelligent search engine and intelligent Web
- Creation of real-time information by industry and region
- Subsidiary information such as news by industry and region
Traditionally government vendors have used offline information mostly done by manual works. But this kind of information lacks clearness in source and accurateness in information itself. Government procurement information system by iCAST overcomes these defects and provides the best doorway to the government contract opportunities.
- Extensive opportunities for global procurement service at the lowest cost
- Competitive bidding opportunities by obtaining timely information and saving much time
- Obtaining accurate information through the original text of RFP or RFQ
- Monitor the total cycle of bids from ordering, RFQ/RFP to awarded bid information
- Minimize time for search using Web interface and receiving matching bids only via emailing service
has been a tremendous resource for us. We have been
awarded numerous contracts as a direct result of
their services. I evaluate B2GPlace service highly
especially because of its real-time bid updates
and excellent search engine system with its lower
price than any service of this kind that I've ever
|Harry Moore, Jr.
Project Manager, FairMarket, Inc.