Government procurement information is generally a paid contents and it is necessary for marketplace, trade Web sites and industrial vertical portal sites. To retrieve and distribute government procurement contents with manual works, however, requires a huge amount of money and work force. The solution for government procurement contents retrieval and distribution using iCAST can save money, workforce, time and more.
- Automatic management in retrieval, extraction, classification, standardization, distribution and delivery of domestic and international government procurement information
- The retrenchment of expenditures for the cost and workforce in retrieval and distribution of information
- Save time using real-time basis agent
- Custom-centered service using intelligent search engine and intelligent Web
- Creation of real-time information by industry and region
- Subsidiary information such as news by industry and region
Traditionally government vendors have used offline information mostly done by manual works. But this kind of information lacks clearness in source and accurateness in information itself. Government procurement information system by iCAST overcomes these defects and provides the best doorway to the government contract opportunities.
- Extensive opportunities for global procurement service at the lowest cost
- Competitive bidding opportunities by obtaining timely information and saving much time
- Obtaining accurate information through the original text of RFP or RFQ
- Monitor the total cycle of bids from ordering, RFQ/RFP to awarded bid information
- Minimize time for search using Web interface and receiving matching bids only via emailing service
first bidding didn't go that well. There were too
many vendors trying to get on at the same time,
and there just wasn't enough time for us to prepare
for a 'winning' proposal. But here's the good part.
I called Bidmain and talked to the staff. They were
very helpful, and introduced me an affiliated proposal
writing service, which turned out to be excellent.
CEO, BBL Construction Company